Friday, August 22, 2008

new challenges

The fact that we left the driveway at 6:15am instead of 6:00am was totally my fault - I'll admit that. I was a bit flustered. Completely understandable really. 5 hours of fitful sleep after spending hours searching for the passports which I had carefully put in safe place. Just 15 minutes late after all.

And okay, I messed up the route and we ended up just outside Boston at 5pm. Which makes rush hour on the DVP and 401 look fast-paced. But I'm totally blaming that on the British lady in the GPS ... we turned where she told us to.

But the tire blow out on the I-95 was totally not my fault. I'm blaming CTC for that one. And right in the middle of a row of my heel flap, if you can imagine. But Gavin got to the shoulder and changed the tire without any more drama. And I didn't drop a stitch.

No comments: