Wednesday, May 13, 2009

fingers crossed

"It looks exactly like the picture" Gavin exclaimed as I staged my in progress sock on the open pattern book. Which I love to hear, because that's the point, isn't it? But which was exclaimed in a tone that implied a fair bit of surprise, unfortunately.

But he's right, I've been paying close attention to the pattern, tinking back to fix even the tiniest of errors. So far, so good. Fingers crossed as I approach the heel, because here's where it's going to get tricky!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was indeed surprised, no pooling of colors this time. Can't wait to see what the second sock looks like!

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

looks fab! keep going!

Susan said...

It's looking really good. I was listening to Cookie A on a podcast recently and she said people are having their books spiral bound at kinko's. I think this is one book I'll do that with.