Tuesday, August 18, 2009

mission accomplished


Yippee! Thanks to DropBox I was able to find free online hosting for my pattern PDF. Click the picture of the Scrub•Bee dishcloth in the left sidebar to download a free copy. After sorting that out, I contributed the pattern to the Ravelry database, then added it to my project page. There are still a couple of details to sort out to get a picture of the dishcloth on the pattern details page in Ravelry - I'm told it may take a couple of weeks. But look! Someone favorited my dishcloth project!

3 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

hey! that makes it official- you're a published designer!

Susan said...

It's really cute, congratulations. But I get an error when I try to download it.

Unknown said...

Hi -- your bee dishcloth is exactly what I've been looking for, but I can't seem to get the download. Do you have a working link? Thank you so much!