Tuesday, August 11, 2009

tent sale

Two and a half hours there, two and half hours back, but still worth it! Shirley, Christine and I made a day trip to the Spinrite Tent Sale. And came home with bags and bags of yarn. My best deal was dishcloth cotton picked out of the Factory Mill Ends bin - natural colour, 100% cotton for $2.65/ lb. And I had to laugh, in every second car in the parking lot was a husband looking pained and impatient.

Also, I've finalized the pattern for my Bee dishcloth. Phew. Hopefully I can get the pattern written up and good pictures ready for a blog post tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In every second car in the parking lot was a husband looking pained and impatient.
Except in your car...

Anonymous said...

What's the buzz? What's the buzz about bees? Or is the buzz about towels? I love the bee pattern.

And I think you should design and knit a swarm of bees sweater in winter white or Arctic Night blue and then gift it to a dear sibling such as your sister.

Anonymous said...

or one of your brothers (you pick)