Thursday, October 1, 2009

a Hat Wars surprise


Apologies to Canada Post - unbelievably, the hat that was mailed to me was returned by the US Postal Service to the sender in Massachusetts. I guess USPS didn't like how it was wrapped. My fateful hat is being repackaged and remailed today. How lucky is that? As it stands now, I am one of only 39 knitters still in the competition. Who knows, I may even finish in the top ten!?!

And, as you can see, Gavin's second glove is done. He's tried them out and says he likes them, but a Eucalan soak is still needed to soften them up. Under no circumstances am I to felt them though, or so I was told last night. Sigh, back to my second sock.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I can't believe you're still in it! Way to go you lucky girl.

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

all's fair in love and war!