Sunday, January 31, 2010

wrapped in a scarf


Sorting through my collections of sock yarn leftovers, I came across a few dozen yards of a pink/green/blue mix handpainted Merino yarn from Fleece Artist. The bulk of that skein was knit up into Monkey socks. Now the leftover has been knit up in a warm scarf for my little bear. I couldn't have planned a better combination of colours. And, wrapped in the scarf, the little bear really does look happier and more finished.

That's another project finished and off the needles. Now to turn my attention back to my Heartland Lace Shawl. Looks like today will be a quiet Sunday at home, with lots of time to knit!

5 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

He's adroable! The scarf is the perfect touch!

WildflowerWool said...

The scarf is very cute on him. Your socks look amazing as well!

One pair of Hands said...

That's a darling cuddly little bear and his scarf is just the thing.

Frieda said...

Too cute !

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

awwww! very sweet