Tuesday, April 27, 2010

campfire orange


Just a handful more gusset decreases to go, then the foot and toe - looks like this second Esther sock will be finished mid-week. After several weeks hiatus from sock-knitting, I'm finally back in the groove.

And finally, a photo that starts to show some of the subtle variegation in this Campfire colourway of Wandering Cat Yarn. Perhaps my new little point and shoot camera should take the credit? Still, no computer monitor will likely ever do justice to the intense oranges. You'll just have to take my word on the fabulousness of this colourway.

2 comments:

Frieda said...

Looks absolutely beautiful ! I'm just about at the same point in my green socks from hell. Race you ! Anything to get my mojo back ...

When I get a bit of extra cash I'll have to order some of that Wandering Cat Yarn . Right now the tax man wants his pound of flesh .

Wanderingcatstudio said...

They look great. I'm so glad you're pleased with the colour. It's always tough to "custom dye" but its definitely worth it when it all works out.