Monday, June 7, 2010

weekend review


Okay, we did go to the beach, both our local beach and the beach near Confederation Park in Hamilton. I spent Saturday morning in my front garden - weeding, pruning and sorting things out. Funny that I can spend 2-1/2 hours in a 6x10 garden and still feel like there's several more hours of work to do! Saturday late afternoon we went to see Iron Man 2. Gavin thought it was better than the first. I don't know about that, but it was non-stop, action-packed entertainment. We finished Saturday evening in the hot tub. Sunday morning Gavin surfed and then we spent the afternoon visiting friends. Busy, busy, busy! I didn't get a chance to read more than a couple of pages of my book, The Occupied Garden.

Oh, and the laundry, grocery shopping and vacuuming (thanks to Gavin) also got done. The dusting and sorting out of my closet did not. And, with time to knit on the drive back and forth to Hamilton, my Blue-Muda blanket was also finished. I'm bringing my Fancy Socks with me on the train this morning to get moving with them.

No comments: