Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Gavin!


Sorry it's taken a few days to post this picture of the finished SKYP socks. I did take the photo during the Leafs game on Saturday but hadn't found time to blog. Check out the time of this post; I'm up early this morning for a special reason. I'm determined to catch up on all my work so that I can skip out early today. I'm planning to be home before 5pm to take Gavin out for dinner. We've got his sixtieth birthday to celebrate!

Wow, sixty. You'd never guess it; especially not with all the surfing and windsurfing he does. Lots of reasons to celebrate. And don't forget his birthday present - we depart for a vacation in sunny Cuba in just three weeks! Mmmm, I feel warmer already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!

Take lots of pictures of Cuba for your blog. We aren't permitted to travel there. So, I'll live vicariously through you. ;-)

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Socks look great - I definitely have to make some more in that colourway (maybe even for myself). Happy Birthday to Gavin and have fun in Cuba!