Tuesday, February 15, 2011

delays


When there was a delay on the subway due to fire at track level at St. George station I was very happy to have my knitting with me. Even after the fire department gave the all clear and after power was restored at the affected station, delays continued as the congestion throughout the subway system cleared. All in all, the delays were enough to knit an extra 4 or 5 rows on my lengthwise scarf. It's about 3-1/2" wide now!

I'm not exactly sure what the ideal width for this scarf should be, but I'm almost certain I'll run out of yarn first delaying the completion of this scarf by a few days. A weekend trip to Pick Up Sticks is in order. Hopefully I can manage to pick up another ball of Jojoland Melody in this colourway without anything else falling into my shopping basket!

No comments: