Sunday, April 3, 2011

the April new Moon


Knitting and Crochet Blog Week day seven: Write about your typical crafting time. When it is that you are likely to craft – alone or in more social environments, when watching TV or whilst taking bus journeys. What items do you like to surround yourself with whilst you twirl your hook like a majorette’s baton or work those needles like a skilled set of samurai swords. Do you always have snacks to hand, or are you a strictly ‘no crumbs near my yarn!’ kind of knitter.

When do I knit? Whenever I can. Whether at home in front of the TV or at work in front of my computer, on the train or in the car, I knit anywhere I'm likely to have more than ten minutes of free time.

Today the new moon enters Aries - am I saying that right? - which means we're due for a TUSAL update. With a pile of unfinished blankets around me, I haven't had much to add to the TUSAL jar, just a couple of Kroy sock yarn tails. But maybe I'm starting to feel the predicted effect of the new moon in Aries, because I'm setting aside all doubts about how to assemble my green blanket and am plowing ahead. Does that count as 'letting go of inhibiting fears'?

help[ing] us to experience deeper self-expression, self-acceptance, and the carefree laughter of singing what is in our soul so that we can begin to heal our own wounds, patch up a bleeding heart, and let go of our inhibiting fears in order to move out into the world and discover what we've been missing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You betcha!

Love the red on that sock.