Friday, June 10, 2011

unFinished

Earlier in the week I announced my plan to have the sweater completed today, but no such luck. Turns out that today is another unFinished Object Friday. It just brings home how unrealistic my deadlines are, doesn't it? The yoke is complete and I took some time last night and this morning to weave in all the ends. Right now I'm working on the left button band, leaving the right button band and the colour to do. Finished Object Saturday? Finished Object Sunday? We'll see how it goes.

I am really liking the seed stitch welt and button bands - they're sturdy and they lay flat. As well, knitting this sweater on circular needles makes for less finishing; at least there's no seaming even if there still are a ton of ends to weave in. Can't complain though, it's actually kind of amazing that a full size adult cardigan can be knit in just over a week!

3 comments:

kathy b said...

May I say it looks sosoo incredibly soft

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I love seed stitch bands too!

Anonymous said...

It does look soft. And almost done in little over a week...WOW O_O